DESA Australia is a leading provider of infrastructure services to corporate business, government and the Defence Force across Australia.
With a strong customer focus and reputation for delivering quality solutions, DESA Australia has specialist skills in Data Centre, Security, Wireless, Audio Visual, Electrical Services, Voice and Network infrastructure design, installation and maintenance.
|Number of Employees:
||300 – 400
|Head Office and Branch Locations:
||Melbourne Vic; Sydney NSW; Brisbane QLD; Adelaide SA; Perth WA and Canberra ACT.
| Corporate Structure:
|| Wholly owned subsidiary of Engie S.A Paris, France.
| Industry Sectors & Specialisation:
- 2015 Myer IT Supplier of the Year
- 2015 Schneider Electric Clipsal C-Bus Platinum Partner of the Year
- 2015 Kmart Australia IT Supplier of the Year
- Jones Lang LaSalle Award for the ‘contractor most consistent in safety for the 2014/2015 year’
- BICSI ICT Infrastructure Installation Award 2014
- NECA Victoria Excellence Awards – 2008, 2009, 2013
- NECA National Apprentice of the Year Award (Communications) 2011
- VAEAI (Victorian Aboriginal Education Association Incorporated) Private Sector Employer Award 2009
- Industry Associations: National Electrical and Communications Association (NECA)
- Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI)
- Australian Industry Defence Network (AIDN)
- Australian Security Industry Association Ltd (ASIAL)